- Real-Time Active Eye-Tracking OCT
- The only OCT-based Cornea Power Available
- Diagnostic power for optimum patient management
The RTVue Premier was the first FDA-cleared Spectral-Domain OCT launched in the United States, and also the first OCT cleared by the FDA for both corneal and retinal imaging.
From front to back, we’ve got you covered.
RTVue Premier Benefits
- High speed scanning: more than 65 times faster than previous technology
- Two imaging modes (switch with one click selection)
- Vitreoretina mode: places the signal strength in the retina and imaging the vitreous above the ILM
- Chorioretina Mode: Deep Choroid Imaging (DCI) puts the strongest signal deep in the choroid and sclera area of the image and has been a standard part of the system since launch in 2006
- Real-Time Eye Tracking: The Vtrac option offers 30 frames per second tracking of the visible ocular structures while scanning.
- Anterior & Cornea Imaging: 6mm Pachymetry map, Angle measurement, high resolution B-scanning of anterior segment structures and Total Cornea Power (TCP) option. (International version also offers Epithelium Thickness Mapping option)
- High Resolution: 5µm native (3µm digital)
- Scan Depth: up to 3mm scan depth for visualizing the choroid and the vitreous in a single, detailed B-scan.
- Normative Database (NDB): reference for measurement to more than 600 eyes (100+ eyes for international version)
iVue is the compact version of the RTVue OCT, offering the same scanning speed and resolution as the larger system, that includes scanning and reports for retina, retina nerve fiber and cornea assessment by the clinician.
NetVue Pro, Optovue’s networking software, allows you to bring the power and dynamics of your RTVue® or iVue® to every room in your practice!
|RTVue Premier Scanner|
|OCT Image:||26,000 A-Scan/second|
|Frame Rate:||256 to 1024 A-scan/Frame|
|Depth Resolution (in tissue):||5.0μm|
|Transverse Resolution:||8μm (nominal)|
|Depth:||2 - 2.3mm (retina)|
|Scan Beam Wavelength:||λ=840 +/- 10nm|
|Exposure Power at pupil:||750μm|
|External Image (Live IR) FOV:||13mm x 9mm|
|Motorized Focus Range:||-15D to +20D|
|CPU:||2.66 GHz Quad-Core Processor|
|Hard Disk:||1 TB|
|Back Up Hard Disk:||1 TB|