Summer Special on Easy-to-Use Retinal Imaging Solutions Learn More
The FP&A Analyst will have experience in financial modeling, analysis and reporting for a fast-growing technology-driven products company.
- Prepare weekly sales reporting and analysis
- Assist in developing and maintaining the corporate budgeting process, implementing new systems and analytical tools.
- Maintain the Company’s budgeting models, revenues and financial statement, with the importing of actuals and the generating of rolling forecast.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, balance sheet and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of variances.
- Prepare and distribute monthly financial results for internal and external reporting.
- Analyze monthly sale performance as basis of commission and incentive payments.
- Gather inputs to assist in the preparation of regular projections of cash requirements at a detail level, identifying sources and uses.
- Prepare monthly engineering project cost tracking report.
- Other analysis projects as assigned
- 2-3 years of related experience, and at least one years in financial planning required.
- Good understanding of GAAP
- Capital equipment manufacturing experience preferred.
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Payroll experience is plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to synthesize qualitative and quantitative information effectively.
- Ability to prioritize effectively and manage tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with team.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Excel, MS Power Point are must have.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required, Oracle, Salesforce, and Adaptive Planning implementation and Cost Accounting experiences highly preferred.
Leading the Advancement of OCT Technology
Transform your view of ocular diseases — from the anterior segment to the choroid.
Transform your view of retinal vasculature.