This position is an important part of a team of engineers and will provide hands on software design of database and graphic utilities for medical imaging data storage, analysis, 2D & 3D image visualization and printing.
- Responsible for implementation, integration, and testing software modules.
- Responsible for Windows device drivers
- Rapid Software prototyping
- Continue to improve the performance for the current software.
- Provides high level troubleshooting support to product development teams.
- Planning, designing, and implementing from software requirement specifications.
- Improve the current GUI to accommodate an interface with the application's user in an intuitive and simple manner.
- Education: Advanced degree in software engineering or computer science.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of industrial experience in related software design.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Visual Studio, DOT NET, MFC, Win32 SDK, Active-X control, DirectX.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in developing Windows device drivers (Windows 7, Windows 10)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in rapid software prototyping
- Working experience with VTK is a plus.
- Must have at least 3 years complex GUI design experience. Strong GUI design with model view control concept and tool (ex WPF) and knowledge in object oriented design with C++, C, c#.
- Strong programming skills, experience with Object-Oriented Programming and Design (OOP/OOD) and design patterns.
- Strong programming experience in MS window-based .NET framework. Familiar with SQL, XML. MS Windows software and database development and database management skills with practical experience with modern programming languages (C++, Visual Studio, MFC, c# ) and common database (SQL server) technologies.
- Demonstrate strong skill in memory management, multi-thread and client/server networking programming experience.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle, Object-Oriented/AOP architectures and development principles and practices.
- Good communication and documentation skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, ability to solve complex problems and multitask.
- Ability to learn new applications and processes quickly are also necessary for this position.
- Comfortable and adaptable working in a dynamic, high-paced environment. Self- motivated, excellent attention to detail, and ability to deliver under tight schedule.
- Demonstrated success in system or software design and development in a small team environment.
- Knowledge of medical imaging e.g. X-ray, Ultrasound, MRI, OCT, EMR and DICOM standard are highly desired.